The TEACH Grant Program provides grants of up to $4,000 a year to students who are completing or plan to complete course work needed to begin a career in teaching.
The following are TEACH Grant eligible programs offered in Graduate Education at Avila University:
- MAEd in Literacy
- MAEd in Middle School Education (Math certification)
- MAEd in Middle School Education (Science certification)
- MAEd in Secondary Education (Biology certification)
- MAEd in Secondary Education (Chemistry certification)
- MAEd in Special Education
Students applying for the TEACH Grant at Avila University should take the following steps to become eligible:
- Students should be admitted to a TEACH Grant eligible program.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Complete the Avila TEACH Grant Application form.
- Receive TEACH Grant Counseling.
More Information on the TEACH Grant
Click on one of the following links below to discover more information on the TEACH Grant:
- What is a TEACH Grant?
- Who can get a TEACH Grant?
- High need fields
- TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve
- Terms & Conditions of the TEACH Grant service obligation
Questions? Need Assistance? Contact the Student Financial Services Office: