- Avila University to Close in Recognition of JuneteenthJuneteenth is an annual U.S. holiday that is receiving even greater attention this year following the nationwide protests over racial…
- More than 400 Undergraduates Named to Dean’s ListMore than 400 undergraduate students at Avila University earned dean’s list distinction for the spring 2020 semester. The dean’s list…
Take your teaching career to the next level with Avila’s highly regarded master of education degree programs. Gain the skills to become an effective “master” teacher or look to ass an Advanced Certification to your teaching credentials.
Advance your skills in the classroom with the Curriculum and Instruction concentration.
Add as Advanced Certification in ELL with the TESL concentration.
Add an Advanced Certification in Special Reading and become a Reading Specialist with the Literacy concentration.
Choose from the following concentrations:
- MAEd in Curriculum & Instruction
- MAEd in Literacy (K-12 ELL)
- MAEd in TESL (K-12 Special Reading)